Thursday, May 14, 2009

Junta Consults for New Texas Declaration of Independence

Many thanks to The Pitchfork and Musket Junta's own Wesley Linder for his sage advice and revision suggestions on my inflammatory but thought-provoking new post on www.patriotwriter.blogspot.com .

Inspired by a recent trip to the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, I again read the Texas Declaration of Independence penned in 1836. Again, those timeless words struck me to my core. This time, however, I made good on my internal promise to update that fine document. My initial attempt is available for your viewing pleasure on my personal blog. Comments are welcomed!

At the most, it's over the top. At the least, it's food for thought. Hopefully, however, it will spur us into action--in a higher gear.

God bless the patriots!

No comments: